[TRNSYS-users] NO window (No glazing Win iD-100)

Hello all,

I am using TRNSYS 18 and i am using 3D building for detailed radiation mode for a building and to avoid concave geometry i divided building to different zones and adjacent windows were used.

My problem is when i assigned No- glazing in TRNBuild it gives error. "Inconsistency of optical data standard of glazing within a zone, different standard were used compared to the previous one, check the correct glazing data". i read somewhere that to use no glazing the geometry mode should be 3D manual, but if i will use geometry mode manual i cant use Detail interior and exterior radiation calculation.

Can anybody help me with that..

Thanks
--
Adnan Rasheed