[TRNSYS-users] two different systems to one zone

Hi,

I am trying to design a building model by using SimulationStudio. I created a building which consists of 3 zones. Besides,  i created external two different heating systems -heat pump and furnace-. Now, i am trying to conenct these two heating system to each zone seperatly. I mean that;
image.png
Does it possible? Because i could not connect two different heating system to one zone.

Regards,
Fatih

--
Fatih TÜYSÜZ
Mechanical Engineer / Project Assisted Research Assistant