[TRNSYS-users] New added Glazing

Hello all,

i had prepared my own glazing with the required properties using WINDOWS 7.4 software. my problem is that i have prepared two different building models

1- when i apply prepared glazing in one project its works fine, but on second building project same glazing gives following error "Inconsistency of optical data standard of glazing within a zone, different standard were used compared to the previous one, check the correct glazing data".

2- My second model is ok when i apply any other glazing already in TRNSYS it works fine and simulation runs.
3- my question is if new added glazing have some problem it shouldn't work on one model.

anybody have any idea where can be a problem..
Thanks..
--
Adnan Rasheed
PhD Researcher