Re: [TRNSYS-users] NO window (No glazing Win iD-100)

Dear Adnan,

First of all, you don’t have to switch to “geomode” to manual for using a “no window” !!

When generating glazing systems for Trnsys Type 56 by the LBNL software Window a so-called standard file.

For Trnsys 18 a new standard file is introduced. (see attachement)

The error message indicates that you use glazings in a zone which have been generated with different “standard files”.

I realized that we definitely need to update tutorial for providing better help.

Meanwhile you may send your *.b18 file to hotline@transsolar.com if you need further help.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Stuttgart - Munich - New York - Paris

t: +49.711.67976.0   f: +49.711.67976.11

www.transsolar.com/

KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart

Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / Steuernummer: 99073/00911 / USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle