[TRNSYS-users] Trnsed application with Type56

Dear Trnsys users

I understand that Trnbuild is not distributable.

However in the Trnsed application I want to build, Type56 occurrence is not intended to be modified by the end user. Therefore I would like to deliver the Trnsed application with *.b17, *.inf and *.trn files so that Trnexe could be launched without calling Trnbuild.

Is this realistic at all? Or is Trnbuild called throughout simulation?

If it is indeed realistic, is there any option to the make command of Trnsed that would enable me to do that? Or an alternative way through recompiling Trnexe with the appropriate modification?

Thanks a lot for your help

--

Antoine Gautier
Solam