[TRNSYS-users] Water/Water Heat pump with Storage tank

Hi everybody,

I'm new in Trnsys and i work on my bachelors Thesis. I have a problem with my water-water heat pump(type 668) and my stratified storage tank(type 4e).
I try to heat my building model to room temperature(20°C) with floor heating and the heat pump. Between the two components, i have a storage tank.

Now the problem is that my heat pump provides a high load temperature but in fact i don't need a high temperature because a floor heating system doesn't
need a high inlet temperature. Unfortunately type 668 doesn't have a parameter where i can set the outlet temperature. The only thing i can do is to reduce the
parameter "boiling point" of water in my storage tank less than 100°C  to have a moderate heat pump outlet temperature but i think it doesn't make sense because
the boiling point of water is about 100°C. Now i wonder how i can control my heatpump to heat the water to the desired temperature. I guess the high temperature is depending
to the boiling point of the storage, i think the heat pump always try to reach this point of temperature.

Thank you for your helps,

Best Regards,

Fahri Avci

TUM München
Lehrstuhl Energiewirtschaft und Anwendungstechnik
Arcisstraße 21 München

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/