[TRNSYS-users] Visual Fortran run-time error (severe 601)

Hi,
I had a functional project with Type89 weather data reading component and Type16g radiation processor. I had to change those two types for 15-3 because I needed to use a EPW file. Now I get a Visual Fortran run-time error (severe 601 : file already exists).

There was a similar post on this in 2010 : https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2010/006404.html.

However, I'm using EPW files downloaded directly from DOE's website (http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data3.cfm/region=4_north_and_central_america_wmo_region_4/country=3_canada/cname=CANADA). I have tried with different files, saved the files in my project directory, but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone else encountered this kind of issue? Thank you in advance,

Marie-Claude Hamelin
M.A.Sc. Candidate, Building Engineering