[TRNSYS-users] Simulation PV on the facade

Hi all,

for a project I should simulate a PV system installed on a vertical façade. I never simulated such a system, so I would have some question:

1.      Is there a Type that can be connected to Type 56 in order to simulate such a system?

2.      The PV is installed on the façade and will cover partially the façade. How Type 56 knows that (because of the PV) part of its wall is always shaded by the PV and does not receive direct solar radiation? Or should I draw the PV directly in Trnsys3d as shading object?

Thanks a lot and have a nice evening.

CAS Kursmodul Energiespeicher (4 Tage) an der OST – Rapperswil:

Alles was Sie zu thermischen, elektrischen, chemischen und mechanischen Energiespeichern wissen müssen:

Do. 02.09. / Fr. 03.09. / Do. 09.09. / Fr. 10.09.

Jetzt hier anmelden

Toni Calabrese, MSc.

Wissenschaftlicher Projektleiter

toni.calabrese@spf.ch | toni.calabrese@ost.ch