[TRNSYS-users] Problem with command "Show outliner window" in Trnsys3d

Hi everybody,

I have a strange problem in SketchUp/Trnsys3D. Everything is working properly, all the commands work but I am not able to open with the command "Show outliner window" the model with all the thermal zones. The command is present (see below) but when I try to push it, it does not appear anything. I tried to deinstall and install again SketchUp and plugin Trnsys3d but does not work.

Anyone had this problem before?

Thanks a lot for your help.

CAS Kursmodul Energiespeicher (4 Tage) an der OST – Rapperswil:

Alles was Sie zu thermischen, elektrischen, chemischen und mechanischen Energiespeichern wissen müssen:

Do. 02.09. / Fr. 03.09. / Do. 09.09. / Fr. 10.09.

Jetzt hier anmelden

Toni Calabrese, MSc.

Wissenschaftlicher Projektleiter

toni.calabrese@spf.ch | toni.calabrese@ost.ch