[TRNSYS-users] Energy_TOT.BAL

Hello TRNSYS-Users,

I simulated the TRNSYS Example Multizone Building from the Documentation 06-MultizoneBuilding.pdf.

Now i want to see the Energy balance of that building with the Energy_TOT.Bal file. It says in the documentation to generate this file you have to select NTYPE 905 in Output Manager in SimulationStudio. But is there also a way to do that in the DECK file?

I cant find a solution. Please find attached the files I used for the simulation.

Thank you!

Arne Huebner

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10