[TRNSYS-users] Uncommon error in Trnsys3d - Bug

Dear Trnsys3d users,

I have again this uncommon error in Trnsys3d, which is a bug! I have drew my building in Trnsys3d and everething is Ok untill I imported it into TRNBuild, it showed me that error "Undefined adjacdent wall". When opening the *.b17 file and checking my undefined walls, I got this:

Would anyone happen to have an experience dealing with such a bug in Trnsys3d? How to fix it? I'll appreciate it.
Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
Ismail.

--
Ismail OUHALLOU
Green buildings & Sustainability concultant

TRUSTED ENERGY S.a.r.l
Morocco
Fax:    +212 522 326 440
Mob:   +212 620 548 116