Re: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS PROBLEM (THERMAL CAPACITANCE)

Hello, Ilyas KHELIFA KERFAH.

Usually, the corridor is regarded as an internal zone. Hence, the heating requirement is not large. I recommend you reduce the capacity of the heater to see if it makes any difference.

Best Regards
C. K. Lee
Research Fellow
City University of Hong Kong

On 2017-02-08 08:19, Ilyas KHELIFA KERFAH via TRNSYS-users wrote:
Hello,

I modeled with TRNSYS an apartment with heating in the corridor. I had
a problem that the temperature of the rooms does not increase
gradually so I multiply the thermal capacitance * 50 in all the rooms
and the corridor. This model gave a good result for the rooms. But in
the corridor where the heating is installed, I find that the
temperatures increase and decrease in a single shot without warming
and cooling time rate.

N.B. for the exchange of air between the pieces I put a pipe with a
flow of 450 kg / h between all the rooms. thank you.
Best regards,

Ilyas and pierre Etienne