[TRNSYS-users] type 1288 : evacuated collector or linear Fresnel

Dear All

I am using TRNSYS 17.02 with TESS. I am trying to use evacuated tube collector type 1288, but I found that Linear Fresnel Collector has also type number 1288 . Both components use the same source code. I copy the proforma of these components as follow:

"Generic Solar Collector Model Using the EN12975-2 Efficiency Approach - 2D IAMs
Tess Models\SourceCode\Type1288.f90"

"Linear Fresnel Collector using the EN12975-2 Efficiency Approach
Tess Models\SourceCode\Type1288.f90"

My question is :  Which component uses the correct source code?
Do you think that this problem appeared due to trouble in installing TESS in my PC?

Best regards

Nidal Abdalla

NERC - Amman - Jordan