Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type 56 Wall Settings

Qi Cheng,

the problem you described looks more like a ground coupling modelling.

Due to the total thickness of 3.5 m the heat transfer is two dimensional.

The transfer function approach isn’t appropriate for this:

- It models 1-dimensional heat transfer only and

- the time base will be too large in relation to the other dynamic effects inside the building.

I would recommend using a ground coupling model like Type 49 or Types of the TESS libs.

Marion