[TRNSYS-users] Asking about How to simulate the COOLING LOAD by running SIMULATION STUDIO

Dear All,

I'd like to ask you guys about how to simulate the cooling load for an apartment by running simulation studio.

My senior gave me a SIMULATION FILE and asked me to replace my BUIFILE into that file to run. Her file includes Type16c, Type9e, Type69b, Type33e, Building (type56), and Type65c. Actually, I don't understand why she chose those types.

Can you explain to me, how and why can I choose which types for my simulation?

Thank you so much!

P/s. I also attach a screenshot about my senior-simulation file.

Sincerely,
Tung