[TRNSYS-users] outside temperature of 5(external) wall in zone 1at time 1.00 not converged!

Dear TRNSYS User

I found an error while trying to run simulation in TRNSYS ver.16

"outside temperature of 5(external) wall in zone 1at time 1.00 not converged!"

how can I find the wall number(5)& zone number(1) ??

Best regards

Jun-Won, Park.
The Master's Course
Building Technology Reasearch Unit Laboratory, Sungkyunkwan Univ.
Department of Architectural Engineering ,
Sungkyunkwan University
300 Chunchun, Jangan, Suwon, Kyunggi, SOUTH, KOREA
440-746
Mobile. +82-10-4161-2184
Tel: +82-31-299-4775
Fax: +82-31-290-7570