Re: [TRNSYS-users] PV problem (type 94)

Dear David,

i still can't get the right solution. so could you please check it for me?

Thanks and best regards.

Leona

2012/1/6 David BRADLEY <d.bradley@tess-inc.com>
Leona,
  Without seeing the project it's a little hard to tell. In some cases, the Type48 takes care of the MPPT, in which case you should use the Type48 voltage output as an input back to the Type94, in which case you would get a value out of the "power out" output.
Kind regards,
 David