[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 17 - Matlab R2011b

Hi,

I am using TRNSYS 17 and I would like to call MATLAB (R2011b is installed on my computer) with Type155. However, a corresponding version of "type155.dll" is not available in "DLL's" folder.

Could anyone provide me the dll file I am looking for? I suppose a plain copy-paste in the right folder will be then enough to make it work properly.

Thanks in advance,

Happy Easter and have a nice day,

Damien Casetta

Chalmers University of Technology | Energy and Environment | Exchange student
INSA Lyon Génie Energétique et Environnement | Elève ingénieur

+46.7.60.66.31.45
+33.6.71.78.03.75