Re: [TRNSYS-users] PV problem (type 94)

Dear Fabrizio,

Try to check the weather data input file, or try to plot the output of weather data component (type 109) if it is zero, may be that is the problem. So you have to defined the weather data file. If not then maybe you need to connect the controller to the battery and load.

Regards,

Dimas Firmanda Al Riza