[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-Sketchup Problem

Hi All,

I build a building model on Google SketchUp and then imported it to TRNSYS and modified the weather data and added the TRNSYS plugin for SketchUp and modified it.

The online plotter (Type 65)  gives me temperature variations which means is working OK, but the TRNSYS plugin for SketchUp printer (Type 125) gives me zeros.

As a result, there is no color changing on Google SketchUp when I run the model based on temperature variations . Only the shadow feature is working.

Can anyone give me a help with this? I attached the SketchUp, TRNSYS, and type 125 (ESO) files.

Thanks
Majdi