Re: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-Sketchup Problem

Hi Majdi,

in your eso-file I couldn't find temperatures other than 0.0°C.
I also couldn't find a connection between type56 and type125 in your tpf.
I made this connection and got temperatures in the eso and colours in Sketchup.
(In Sketchup you have to open the *_b17.idf)

Good luck
Thomas