From: "muhammad waseem" <m.waseem.ahmad@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, April 7, 2011 8:24
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] error 450 and warning notice 441

Hi,
I am simulating a part of my system but I am getting errors. Attached with this email are my project files. Please could you help me out? Also some time I get very high temperature from solar collector output but I dont see any temperature readings from pump or inlet to solar collector.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

thanks

Regards
--

Muhammad Waseem Ahmad (Waz)

PhD Researcher,

Building Energy Research Group,

Department of Civil and Building Engineering,

Loughborough University,

Loughborough, UK.