From: "Bastien GARBAY" <garbay@enertech.fr>
Sent: Thu, May 20, 2010 2:36
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Type 16c_Solar Radiation Processor

Dear all,

I would like to estimate the solar radiation on a tilted surface with Type 16c by choosing Mode 2 (Total radiation surface on a horizontal surface, ambient temperature and relative humidity datas are known). These  threes datas were measured with a step time of 10 minutes from November until Februar. I want to calculate the effective radiation on a northern and a southern orientation, in order to estimate the effective solar gains with a step time of 10 minutes.

I can't obtain correct results because I think I don't understand the inputs 4 and 5 of Type 16c. What does "Time of last data read" and "Time of next data read" mean?
Is it possible to use this type with a timestep of 10 minutes but with measures on only 4 months (not a complete year)?

Thanks for your help and your answer!

Bastien