[TRNSYS-users] type567 problem

Dear trnsys-users,

I would like to use type 567 (glazed building-integrated photovoltaic system) to simulate a BIPV installation. In the mathematical description, I found that some equations of energy balance (ex, the energy balance on the cover surface and on the upper air channel surface) are incorrect which could induce directly the wrong calculation of the collector useful gain.

Please find attached the detailed explication.

Does anyone have already met this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Yu