[TRNSYS-users] linking problem using TRNSYS 16 Demo 16.01.0002

Hi.
I am a student in Korea trying to learn about TRNSYS using demo (TRNSYS 16 DEMO 16.01.0002).
But I am having a problem with linking the components together.
I was following the instructions "getting started" to creat example 'begin' .
Opening and running the begin file are ok.
when I creat new enpty project and make link between components are working too.
However, when I delete the link and try to re-link those components, I cannot link the components.
there are no blue or black lines are shown.
How can I make links?
Thank you.

Aram Kim