[TRNSYS-users] regulation (type 2) of hot water production

Hello,
I would like to simulate a regulation for hot water production (solar panel, gas boiler, electric). I use a type 2 "differential controler" for temperature => solver 0.

But i have a problem with a type 2 configuration (parameter and input). I would like to my production run when the storage tank falls below 50 ° C and the production stops when the temperature of the storage tank reached 65 ° C for example. How do this?

What is the number of oscillations ?

Also, what is the difference between solver 0 and solver 1 ? in my projet, I can't use a solver 1 (powell method). I don't understant this.

Thank you for your help
Julien Leparoux
Trainee CSTB Nantes