Re: [TRNSYS-users] libmx.dll

If you don’t need type 155, you might just remove “Type155” in your CVF solution (make a copy first…), then rebuild.

To keep type 155, you’ll probably need another version of libmx.dll compatible with your version of DVF.

Werner

De : Louis.Lamarche@etsmtl.ca [mailto:Louis.Lamarche@etsmtl.ca]
Envoyé : lundi 23 mars 2009 16:07
À : trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu
Objet : [TRNSYS-users] libmx.dll

I try to debug a trnsys project with Compaq visual Fortran 6.6.C  and I always receive the following message

I found that  libmx.dll is a Mathwork’s dll probably used in type 155 but my project does not use this type.

Thank you very much

Louis Lamarche

Professeur Génie mécanique

Ecole de Technologie Supérieure