[TRNSYS-users] error for TRNbuild, forrtl:severe(28)

Dear Friends
I'm a new user to trnsys.When I want to use TRNbuild, and press f8 to calculate, it gives me an error like this" forrtl:severe(28) Close error,Unit10,file"unknown", image pc  routine line source. gentrn.dll 1010D519 Unknown unknown unknown.

So the output is not compelete file. And also the connections between some icons in assembly window are not activated.

Whould you please hepl me what this error mean and what i should do to solve it?

Sicerely
Siamak Khorrami