Re: [TRNSYS-users] TRNOpt Objective function Error

Please send me the files from the TRNSYS16\Optiomization\Genopt\Simulation directory and I'll see what I can find.  The problem is usually described in the list file in this directory.

Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: "Benoît Andlauer" <benoit.andlauer@ensmp.fr>
Sent: Wed, November 26, 2008 11:00
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] TRNOpt Objective function Error

Dear TRNSYS - TRNOpt Users,

I have installed the TRNOpt programme that work with GenOpt 2.1.
But I can't get an optimization working! GenOpt keeps returning the following error:

genopt.lang.OptimizerException:
Error in searching for the objective function value:
  The objective function value could not be found.
  - Check the optimization ini file for
    the prober value of SimOutputFile.
  - Check the SimOutputFile for the prober
    structure.
  - Check the optimization configuration file for
    the prober value of the objective function delimiter.
    Objective function delimiter is 'Variable Value 001 ='.

I have tried with different TRNSYS files, including the example provided with TRNOpt. The same error appears all the time.

Has anyone encountered a similar error?

Thanks for your help!

Best Regards,
Benoît

----
Benoît Andlauer
Research E! ngineer - Ph.D Student
Center for Energy and Processes
60, bd St Michel - F-75272 Paris Cedex 06
Tel: +33 1 40 51 94 19
Fax: +33 1 40 51 94 25
benoit.andlauer@ensmp.fr