[TRNSYS-users] Problem with the dll file

Dear David

Please discard the previous message since I solved the problem with the compiler.

I finally managed to enable the compiler of Compaq Visual Fortran through the simulation studio.

Some data of the code are taken from the building or weather data file. The commands that get these data, are giving me errors in the Compaq Visual Fortran. As a result I cannot create the *.dll file for my new component.

Have you got any idea about how can I solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Artemi Spanaki