[TRNSYS-users] Question related to TRNSYS software

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a Master student working on a thesis about the feasibility of using Trombe walls in buildings. I am working with the TRNSYS software (version 16).

I want to simulate a single zone building with a Trombe wall as its South wall.Could you please tell me which Types (Type 19 or Type 56) I  have to use to make the building and how can I connect the Trombe wall ( Type 36) to the building structure? Should I connect them together by a link, or I should defined the Trombe wall inside the TRNBuild (Type 56)?

Ms. Raheleh Nowzari
Research  Assistant
Mechanical  Engineering  Department
Eastern Mediteranean University,Cyprus