[TRNSYS-users] Problem with an input

Title: Problem with an input

Dear Trnsys users,

I have a problem with my connection: input 1 of Batt froide CTA hbgt so is not correct and I dont know why.

The message error is:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         1.000000

    Generated by Unit     :    17

    Generated by Type     :    32

    TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the information expected by the Type

    Reported information  : An illegal INPUT value has been reported by the model. The model has reported that Input 1 is the problem - but this may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.

<<Wizard25.tpf>>

Best Regards

it from your computer.