Re: [TRNSYS-users] Request

Dear Samuel,

If you see the example concerning the use of PID, you will see that the PID output 1 ('control signal') is defined as an energy (in kJ/hr) used to heat or cool the building. So I think that you have to adapt the PID output with an equation to obtain a fluid flow rate.

I think that tPiD only give the energy rate necessary to maintain the controled variable at the setpoint.

Maybe you can have a look at this example in "feedback control" to see how are used PID.

I am not really sure of what I say, so if someone is able to confirm or to cancel what I said, he's welcome...

Best regards,

Adrien

Samuele a écrit :
Dear all,
I'm trying to build a model in which there are a variable speed pump and a linear parabolic concentrator: I'm using a pid controller to regulate the inlet flowrate for the liner parabolic concentrator because I need that the outlet temperature from the concentrator is costant ( 280°C). I have seen the result but I don't know if it's working well. There is the file.tpf enclosed. Could anybody tell me if anything is wrong? Thanks in advance. ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien JEZEQUEL
Ingénieur en Simulations Dynamiques
ITF (Ingénierie Tous Fluides)
87, route de Chambéry