Re: [TRNSYS-users] Request

Dear Adrien,

I have seen in example PID-Cooling-Flowrate that the control signal is used to modulate the cold-side flowrate; so I think it can be used in this way.

In my model, I don't understand why the outlet temperature ( first of all the outlet flowrate) from the collector has such big oscillations and it 's not fixed at 280°C.

Any advices are accepted. Thanks.