    Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 13:51:24 +0800
    From: h8304506@hkusua.hku.hk
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Effect of outdoor conditions on building load calculation
      To: "group, Trnsys discussion" <trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu>

Dear all,

I want to build a zone model using TRNbuild to calculate the annual
load profile.  However, I can't find any way that I can incorporate
the effect of outdoor conditions (neither in TRNbuild nor in Type 56
proforma).  Can anyone give me some advice?  Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
LEE, Chun Kwong
PhD student
Department of Mechanical Engineering