[TRNSYS-users] PMV output in combination with RELHUM output

Dear TRNSYS users,

In a simulation of an office building, the values of the PMV output in TRNSYS 15 change depending on whether or not I add a RELHUM output in prebid. Without a RELHUM-output, the PMV values seem to be erroneous.  Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Regards Nick

dr. ir. N.C.J. van der Valk

Cauberg-Huygen Raadgevende Ingenieurs BV

Bezoekadres: Boterdiep 48, 3077 AW ROTTTERDAM

Postadres: Postbus 9222, 3007 AE ROTTERDAM

Telefoon: 010 - 4 25 74 44

Fax: 010 - 4 25 44 43

Web: http://www.chri.nl

E-mail: mailto:n.vandervalk@chri.nl

------- DISCLAIMER-------

Op deze e-mail is een disclaimer van toepassing:

A disclaimer is applicable to this e-mail, please refer to:

www.chri.nl/emaildisclaimer