Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type109

Dear Markus,

You have to write the word 'solar', without quotes.
The parameter GMT is used to set the standard meridian for the local time zone. Therefore, it should be +1 for Vienna. This value is later used by Type109 to calculate the solar time. For more information about the calculation of solar time, please refer to the description of Type16 ('Volume 5 - Mathematical Reference, section 5.10).
Please let me know if this helps.
Best regards,

Diego

Brychta Markus wrote:

Hello!

I´m using Type 109 (datareader/radiation processor) in TRNSYS16 / Tess 2.

weather data of vienna is the input for my simulations of a solar system also located in vienna (long: -16.356, lat: 48.249)

What´s the correct value for the "gmt" parameter?

I tried to use "solar", but simulation didn´t work then.

Thanks for any help!

Markus.