[TRNSYS-users] Questions for TYPE 94 (PHOTOVOLTAIC ARRAY)

Hello,

I am a fresh user of TRNSYS and I am going to model the TYPE 94 photovoltaic system.
The sloped PV array is connected to a battery, so as to observe the power generation. However, I got some questions.

1. For INPUT No.6 & 7 (Beam radiation and Diffuse radiation), ! are the values required to be normal to the sloped PV surface?

2. Particularly INPUT No.7 (Diffuse radiation), does the value include ground-reflected radiation? Or, is ground-reflected radiation not included in INPUT No.7?

3. For INPUT No.1 (Total incident radiation), is the value equal to the sum of INPUT No.6 & 7?

I am looking forward to r! eceiving reply.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Tony NT Lam

YM - 離線訊息
就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk