[TRNSYS-users] Enquiry for the Type 683 Problem

Title: Message
Dear Trnsys Users.

Hi! I am trying to model a rotary desiccant wheel dehumidifier, hence Type 683 was chosen. In this model, the required inputs are the process air and regeneration air stream mass flow rates, the process stream inlet conditions (dry bulb temperature and absolute humidity ratio), the desired process stream outlet humidity ratio, and the regeneration stream inlet absolute humidity ratio.

However, I would like to have the regeneration stream inlet temperature to be specified by the user and the process air outlet humidity ratio to be calculated by the model (i.e. not a set point). This could not be done in this model. Have anyone come across this problem before and developed a new model to suit this requirement?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Best regards,
Ling