From: "Diego A. Arias" <daarias@wisc.edu>
To: javier mota <fjmi_3i@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] first iteration with tmy2
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:53:24 -0600

Dear Javier,

I was wondering if you solved this problem.

I am intrigued by problem during the first iteration. I had tried to reproduce this problem but Type109 gives me the right results for this initial value; I check the values of temperature. Could you please send me the project file and weather data that you are using? I may be able to help you.
Best regards,

Diego

javier mota wrote:

Hallo.
I am javier mota from 3i-ingenieria,madrid.
I make a program that reads tmy2. data file is TMY2, 8760 lines, one line one hour.
I run simulation with time step 0.25
i have seen that first iteration does not refer to file that reads type 109 in tmy2 format, all outputs are zero. But line 4th in the output file,(1 hour passed time) should match 1st line in weather data file, and so sholud be refered to the hour in local standar time? Due to interpolation in this element i am not sure that I could check results looking tmy2 and outputs; outputs does not match exactly tmy2 data expexted.
May anybody confirm me this point?
Thank you in advance.