[TRNSYS-users] first iteration with tmy2

Hallo.
I am javier mota from 3i-ingenieria,madrid.
I make a program that reads tmy2. data file is TMY2, 8760 lines, one line one hour.
I run simulation with time step 0.25
i have seen that first iteration does not refer to file that reads type 109 in tmy2 format, all outputs are zero. But line 4th in the output file,(1 hour passed time) should match 1st line in weather data file, and so sholud be refered to the hour in local standar time? Due to interpolation in this element i am not sure that I could check results looking tmy2 and outputs; outputs does not match exactly tmy2 data expexted.
May anybody confirm me this point?
Thank you in advance.

Dale rienda suelta a tu tiempo libre. Encuentra mil ideas para exprimir tu ocio con MSN Entretenimiento. http://entretenimiento.msn.es/