[TRNSYS-users] parameter error in type 516

Hello,
I have encountered the following error when configuring parameter 2 (day on which 1st Monday falls) in type 516 schedules to correspond to a project variable so that I can simultaneously reconfigure multiple type 516 schedules in a TRNSYS project. The project variable was specified as a dimensionless integer value, so should not have caused this problem.

I’ve resorted to specifying this parameter manually in every instance of type 516 in my project, but it would be nice to have this resolved for future use.

Regards,

Louis Desgrosseilliers, PhD
Co-founder, CEO
Neothermal Energy Storage Inc.