[TRNSYS-users] Humidity time consuming simulations

Hello,

Is there any solution for the large amount of time taken to simulate a building with couplings when working with humidity ?

I get the following warnings every timestep :

Small internal timesteps (<0.1% of simulation timestep) used for humidity calculations due to large coupling air flows between zones!

I tried every possible solution to my knowledge :

  1. Reduce the simulation timestep
  2. Increased the number of warnings before error
  3. Increase tolerance convergence
  4. I even reduced the number of zones to approximately 1/3 (from 72 to 27)

Thank you.

Mohamed