[TRNSYS-users] TrnFlow & Type 151

Dear all TRNSYS users,

I am modelling a VAV AHU system to satisfy heating and cooling loads of a residential building. I have used Type 151 in connection with Type 56. As you know, it is required to connect the NTYPE 2 (QSENS) as output from Type 56 to the “Zone sensible energy load” of Type 151 as input. However, when I turn on Trnflow button in Type56-Trnflow, the NTYPE 2(QSENS) is always zero.

Am I allowed to connect this component (Type 151) to Type 56-Trnflow component when Trnflow button is on? If I am, how can I fix the problem of zero output (NTYPE 2)?

I’d be glad if someone could help me out.

Best regards,

Ali