Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type 169 import librairies

Thanks a lot for this reply. It is a very good news.

Best regards,

Le mer. 22 juin 2022 à 02:52, Yuichi Yasuda via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org> a écrit :

Loïc,

The import problem with Type169 is not solved soon.
I recommend using Type3157 instead of Type169.

http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/trnsys-users-onebuilding.org/2022-May/033166.html

Regards,
 Yuichi