[TRNSYS-users] Error in reference area - TRNBuild

Dear Users,

I am struggling with TRNSYS3D. I created a geometry where each surface was defined as a wall, ceiling, roof and so on. Once I imported the idf into TRNBuild, I got a reference floor area for each thermal zone equal to 1, and consequently errors in the volume as well. The geometry is quite complex, meaning that I cannot calculate the volume by myself easily.

Do you know why I get this error?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards

--
Maja Danovska

Research Fellow
Dep. of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering
University of Trento
via Mesiano, 77 - 38123 - Trento - ITALY

+393403391289