[TRNSYS-users] New component-disappearing parameters, inputs,..

Dear all TRNSYS users,

Hi,

I have already created and written a new Type in TypeStudio and compiled it from the “Build” menu. It was successful, so it generated two DLL, one in release mode and one in debug mode. While I followed all the steps as outlined in document-7, I have a problem, and that is that when I use this new component, I cannot see any parameters, inputs, or outputs. (please find the picture in the attachment)

I would appreciate if anyone assists me in this case.

Best Regards,

Ali