[TRNSYS-users] TRNbuild not generating shading/insolation matrix

Deat TRNSYS-users,

I am having issues to generated the insolation matrixes for a multizone Building model. The Building model is distributed among 31 zones. Here below is attached a picture:

With this model, I’m able to create the view factor matrix, but whener starting to process the shading/ insolation matrix running detailed mode, TRNbuild automatically shuts down after some seconds processing.

I checked the “.shd” log file attached in the same folder and it does not contain any errors, it simply stops processing. Here below a picture of the end of the “.shd” file:

I’m also attaching the idf, b18 and shd in case it helps to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

Santiago Escudero.

IREC – Institut de Recerca en Energia de Catalunya