[TRNSYS-users] TRANSYS

Hello Sir I hope this email finds you well
 I have some questions

I have (10) panels of flat plate solar collectors arranged in (2) rows (5 by 5) parallel to each other, and   each of (2m^2 ) in area, and I use type (1b) . My question is:
1. If I want to add the number in series in the parameter section which number shall I add (Ten or Five), also about the collector area, shall I add total area or just area of the series collectors?
2. About the inlet flow in the inputs section should I add the total flow-rate or just this flow-rate  enters the series collectors? means the half flow-rate

Thank you in advance

Best regards,
Zhyan M.Sc. student