[TRNSYS-users] Inquiring about the Component Type601d for (PV-PCM)

Dear Sir,

I hope this email finds you well. This is Dr Mostafa, a lecturer at Mechanical Power Engineering Department, Helwan University. Already, we have a licence of Transys 17 package software, but our package doesn't include Component Type601d regarding the PV with Phase Change Materials. Can you provide us with the required Component?

I am waiting for your reply
Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Dr. Mostafa Mohamed Abd El-Samie
Lecturer
Heat Transfer Lab.
Mechanical Power Engineering Department.
Faculty of Engineering, Mattaria
Helwan University
Cairo, Egypt
Tel:            +20122-3655536